Christmas, my most favourite holiday! This would also mean the year is coming to an end! What a year! 2015 have been fabulous to me. Anyway, back to Christmas. It’s all about the magic that surrounds us, where our real world tries to imitate dreams. Large candylands, lights everywhere, random santa’s, elves and presents. It is as though almost universally the world dreams a better place throughout the month of December.
This year we will be celebrating Christmas and New Years up north in Chiang Rai, Phayao and Chiang Mai with my parents. I hope it’ll be a blast minus the drama.
Very quickly for memory’s sake I would like a quick scroll through my year:
1) Strolled through the old part of Bangkok and ended up in a train station.
2) Made pizza for the first time!
3) Then Yuenny & Maren came over for a short trip and I followed them back to KL.
1) I was stuck with the name Linda Biloba Khoo for a month (Facebook has a policy where they do not allow you to edit your name for a month), thanks to a terrible bet I lost. Here’s the story.
2) 50 Shades of Grey, the movie, rolled out on Valentine’s Day and my mom asked about it.
3) We had our very first Chinese New Year reunion together, at home.
4) Flew back to Malaysia and prepped for our KL wedding. My dearest fam and friends all did their best for us.<3
1) 1st of March, our big day! Chaos, insane, full of love and maybe some tears and panic.
2) Flew to Norway for our honeymoon! Oslo > Bergen > Tromso!
3) NORTHERN LIGHTS!!! WHUT?! YES.
4) Of course the huskies were the 2nd highlight!!
5) Made my first snowman which my mom called it “so ugly”.
5) Nic sang with a bird -.-
1) Brother Orange happened.
2) Back in Malaysia again, celebrated Yuenny’s 27th!
3) FRIGGIN SHONDA RHIMES KILLED OFF DR DEREK OF-MY-DREAMS SHEPHERD
4) After falling asleep in the movies, we crossed the street for McD. There we witness an old man having a vanilla cone and then begin to tear up. It was really sad.
1) Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather.
2) Jes Wey came to visit! =) We had #spanxadventures
3) Pinky sent a snail mail from San Fran (kinda, she bought it there, mailed it from SG -.-)
4) Got wheeled out of EmQuartier after passing out after less than a quarter of Sangria. Then I was forced to an emergency room with IV drip through my vein. #imsolame
5) Emergency trip back to KL! Again!
6) Yuenny’s back in Bangkok *partays*
1) 1MDB scandal broke.
2) Pinky the mantao in Bangkok!
3) First time trying cronut, delish!!
4) Received a postcard from Jacqkie from Japan! Again, kinda, bought in Japan, mailed from Sabah.
5) Flew back to Malaysia for my birthday!
1) Celebrated my birthday with fam & friends.
2) A bomb exploded in front of Erawan Shrine.
1) Mom stays with us for 2 weeks! The food joy & company..! Late nights and practical nonsense.
2) The Red Shirt Rally </3
3) Had brunch with Felicia at Roast EmQuartier and that’s the start of our TaiTai lives!
1) MIL flew over for over a week, but I fell terribly ill soon after.
2) Discovery of Central Embassy & PAUL’S.
1) Flew up north for almost 2 weeks to spend time with mom.
2) We stayed in Chiang Rai for a night and bought back too many Orchids which wilted the very next day.
3) Wore wigs for the first time, we’re Kpop stars now!
4) Paris bombings.
5) Yuenny’s back in Bangkok and just in time for Loi Krathong! We celebrated our very first Loi Krathong in Bangkok *omm*
6) Roadtrip to the original floating market, quite disappointed at the size and at the 90%-souvenirs.
7) Went to a husky dog cafe. These particular bunch aren’t very I-want-your-love dogs. Makes me miss my give-me-all-you-have dog back home.
1) Chand joined us! 3am’s, eyebags.. fell sick again. Worth it to have these two!
2) My best girlfriends took Spot out for a day of fun. Bet he have never been happier.
3) Spot’s with Dee now. Showered with love and attention. Daily snippets of his adorable nonsense.