I was brushing my teeth last night when I thought of this..
I’ve known RahRah for so many years and we have accustomed to:
– draggy mornings in the car where we don’t talk.
– the need to be lazy on the morning train.
– “look at her shoes/dress/anything” moments.
– taste in clothes~~ahhh!!
– her fav food in the world: fishball/fishpaste stuffs.
– sleeping habits.
– money matters.
– really nice looking movie stars (and maybe real people).
– the future.
– nonsensical moments that only we interpret the same way.
– relating smells to another. Like how sewage smells like hard boiled eggs, and understanding how honeydew smells like fart.
– shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes, bags, i don’t know but basically EVERYTHING IN SHOPPING.
– animals. Dogs. Monkey dogs.
– the need to cut hair in the middle of the night.
– ‘baking’ + cooking + after dinner routines.
– the need for pretty stuffs.
– ‘reading storybooks/encyclopedia’ discussions.
Okay, there’s a whole long list but basically~~ she’s the longest relationship I’ve ever sustained. And I love her with a funny odd understanding of a best friend relationship. We don’t do much girly nights or get together’s. We just have a mutual understanding that irregardless to wherever we are, whenever we need each other, we are there for each other. Boys come and go. But, we’re here to stay. [though I think now they are here to stay too.]
Happy Birthday Miss Khoo!!
We are gonna be even more awesome oh-so-very-soon.
*throw love and big bear hugs*
– The other Khoo.